Plumbing in Crystal Lake: 5 Common Plumbing Problems
Posted on August 21, 2015 by admin in Plumbing
It’s easy to think the problems with your home plumbing in Crystal Lake are particular to you. Whether it be that always leaking faucet or that constantly clogged toilet, it may feel like you’ve got a dark cloud hanging over you and you’re just fated to be the bearer of bad luck. Not helping matters is how these plumbing problems negatively impact your home, including finding the right amount of money to pay for repair and replacement.
However, Lake Cook Plumbing is here to remind you that you’re not alone. In fact, your plumbing problems may be so common that our plumbers can handle them in an instant. Our plumbers have years of experience, so there’s no plumbing problem they haven’t encountered or won’t be able to fix. Trust us; your problems aren’t unfamiliar to our plumbers.
5 Common Problems with Plumbing in Crystal Lake
There are plenty of things that can go wrong with your plumbing in Crystal Lake, but we’ve narrowed it down to the 5 our plumbers encounter most often. Take a look:
- Clogged Drains: When you spend more time at home than usual during your vacation, you place more strain on your plumbing system than when you are at work all day. And that means drains can get blocked more easily. Luckily, thanks to recent technological innovation, you can have your clogged inspected by video camera to know what needs to be done to take care of a clog.
- Sewer Problems: Caving in landscaping, water pooling in your yard and an unpleasant odor coming from your drains indicate that your sewer is leaking. This is a serious plumbing problem that needs to be addressed right away to prevent water damage to the structure of your home, as well as avert potential health hazards.
- Leaky Faucets: According to the Environmental Protection Agency, an average household’s leaks can total as much as 10,000 gallons of water each year! That’s enough water for 270 loads of laundry. Call a plumber immediately when it appears your faucet shows no signs of conserving water.
- No Hot Water: Your water heater is responsible for delivering hot water for all plumbing fixtures, but problems may arise that prevent it from doing so. This can be a sign of a wide range of problems with your water heater tank, so it’s best to have a plumber from Lake Cook Plumbing to give it a thorough investigation.
- Gas Line Problems: Your home appliances may run on natural or propane gas to do their job. However, any problem is automatic means for concern due to the high risk of flammability of natural or propane gas. You may need a new gas line or perhaps your home is equipped with the wrong type of gas altogether.
Contact Lake Cook Plumbing now for plumbing in Crystal Lake that will take care of all your plumbing problems!