Bathroom Remodeling – (phased out)
It’s not enough to recreate the beauty of your bathroom during a remodel; you also have to ensure the plumbing is functional and efficient. Otherwise, all your hard work will be for nothing. Our bathroom remodeling team has the skill and the experience to transform your old bathroom into a new, updated one that you will love.
Because almost every part of your remodel will require a plumbing expert, we want you to feel confident that Lake Cook Plumbing, your local Buffalo Grove and suburban Chicago plumbing experts have just the expertise you are looking for. Here’s what our qualified staff can help you with:
- We will work with you on design plans
- We will help you select plumbing fixtures and appliances (there’s a lot to choose from – it can be overwhelming!)
- We will determine the best location for the new plumbing
- We will acquire all the proper permits and inspections
- We will install all plumbing structures where needed
Bathroom Remodeling Features
- Sink and Faucet Installation: Picking the perfect sink and faucet combo to match your decor is vital to finish up your bathroom remodel. You can expect a clean, leak-free installation from us here at Lake Cook Plumbing. We can assure you that your new fixtures will provide years of problem-free service.
- Vanity Installation: The alignment of your vanity and sink is a crucial part to your bathroom remodel. Whether you want a brand new one installed, or you want to install a new sink into your existing one, look no further than Lake Cook Plumbing. We have been installing and aligning vanities in the Arlington Heights area since 1954.
- Shower Installation: It doesn’t matter how complex a shower installation you need – we can handle it. We do everything from single shower heads to multi-jet showers; from one-piece shower enclosures to completely custom designed shower stalls. You can be sure that Lake Cook Plumbing experts will perform the installation quickly, and leak-free!
- Tub and Jacuzzi Installation: A beautiful tub is exactly what you need to complete your bathroom remodel. Adding a jacuzzi tub makes for a relaxing evening after a long day at work. We are here to guide you on what the best option for your bathroom is, and install it on the spot.
- Toilet Installation: A toilet is probably the most essential piece of plumbing you have in your home. If something were to go wrong with it, you’d be in big trouble. And, while updating your bathroom, you might want to consider getting it replaced with something that appropriately fits with your new decor. Lake Cook Plumbing has been installing toilets for over 60 years – so we’re ready to help!
Bathroom Remodeling Benefits
Besides making you more comfortable in your home, remodeling your bathroom will also greatly increase the value of your home. A newly renovated space looks much more appealing to potential buyers.
Other benefits include having energy saving appliances in your home – ones that will conserve water – and having the peace of mind that those fixtures will work properly for longer.
Want to revamp that old bathroom of yours? Call Lake Cook Plumbing today!