High Pressure Water Jetting
Do you know what types of things indicate that you have a clog in your home? If you don’t, no need to worry. Our local Buffalo Grove and suburban Chicago drain cleaning experts here at Lake Cook Plumbing will fill you in.
It’s time to call in a drain cleaning team to get rid of your clog if you notice any of the following:
- You have sinks that drain slowly
- Your toilets need to be plunged frequently
- You are standing in water when you shower
- You smell fouls odors coming from the drain
- You see a backup in the sink when running the dishwasher
Water Jetting Service Features
In the past, all drain clogs – even the most difficult ones – would have been taken care of with a drain snake. This method, while it’s good for temporarily allowing water to flow freely, is actually pretty ineffective because it doesn’t address the real cause of drain clogs.
There are many things that contribute to a drain clog. You probably know the most basic: hair, paper products, sanitary items, and the like. But, there is another piece to this drain clog puzzle – build up. Build up forms along the walls of your drains, accumulates over time, and restricts water flow. It also catches other items that go down your drain – like hair and paper products. A drain snake would remove the stuck item, but it does nothing to solve the build up problem.
So, what do you do? This is where our water jetting services come in. High pressure water jetting addresses the clog and the build up, leaving your drains completely clean! We use specialized equipment that gets inserted into your drains and blasts high-pressurized water into the system. This is the only method that will truly clean your drains, and remove the clog in its entirety.
High Pressure Water Jetting Benefits
Don’t think water jetting is what you need? Think again! There are many benefits to this drain clearing technique, including:
- Less of a chance that a clog will reoccur.
- Receiving a warranty on the work.
- Efficient drain cleaning ability.
- Safe and environmentally friendly.
Water Jetting vs. Cabling
Snaking a drain is typically a good first step – as it clears all the initial gunk off of the pipes. But, when it comes to truly clearing and cleaning your drains, water jetting is the way to go.
- Snaking won’t have the same permanent effect that water jetting will.
- Snakes don’t do anything for the tough clogs – like tree roots. You’d be wasting your time trying to clear one of those suckers with a cable.
- Water jetting, in addition to clearing all clogs, also removes sand, concrete, and lime deposits and softens built up grease residues.
When it comes to drain clogs, trust the experts with the water jets. Trust Lake Cook Plumbing. Call us today!