Kitchen and Bath Drains
When you’re ready to wash off the day’s dirt and grime, you’ll probably head to your kitchen or bathroom sink. Because these drains connect to the sewer system, when they become clogged, it causes your entire plumbing system to act sluggishly. It would be a good idea for you to recognize the signs that your drain is clogged, and that your local Buffalo Grove and suburban Chicago drain cleaning experts at Lake Cook Plumbing can help you fix it.
Look out for the following:
- A foul smell coming from the drain
- The frequent need to plunge your toilets
- A sink that won’t drain, or drains very slowly
- Toilets that won’t flush
- A backup into a sink when the dishwasher is running
- Water collecting in the tub during a shower
Common Kitchen and Bath Drain Clogs
Are you curious as to what types of things can clog up your bathroom and kitchen drains? If so:
- Soap scum
- Toys that were accidentally dropped into the toilet
- Too much toilet paper being flushed
- Sanitary items
If your drains are experiencing a clog, whether it’s due to one of these items or something else – Lake Cook Plumbing has all the skills and know-how to clean it efficiently!
Kitchen and Bath Drain Cleaning Features
- The first step in removing your clog is to drain any standing water with a plumber’s snake. This allows us to have proper and complete access to the drain.
- Once the drain is accessible, we will use a drain camera to see how severe the clog is, and what exactly is causing it.
- Then, our experts will use hydro jetting equipment to clean the drains. This high-pressure water jet system removes any and all obstructions and completely clears your drains, even restoring them to their original condition.
Kitchen and Bath Drain Cleaning Benefits
Your first reaction to a clog in your kitchen or bathroom is probably to use to a store-bought drain cleaner. We understand why – it’s a simple fix. However, those types of caustic chemicals can actually damage your pipes, and do more harm than good in the long run.
No need to risk ruining the finish of your drains – call Lake Cook Plumbing today and get these clogged resolved the right way.