Residential Trenchless Pipe Lining
If you’re a homeowner, you know that much of your piping is buried deep below the foundation or underneath your landscaped lawn. You also know that sometimes, those pipes get backed up or damaged and require a repair or replacement. Because they are so hidden, you may not be aware that you have a problem until it’s too late. That’s where we come in.
Here at Lake Cook Plumbing, your local Buffalo Grove and suburban Chicago plumbing experts, our team of trenchless pipe repair experts will come in to get that plumbing working like new again, without ever doing damage to your yard.
Here are some common problems that would call for trenchless repair:
- Misaligned pipes
- Slow draining pipes
- Cracked or crushed pipes
- Corroded pipes
- Severe sewage backup
- Root intrusion
How Does Trenchless Pipe Lining Work
At Lake Cook Plumbing, we can reline and repair your existing damage pipe without every removing it from the ground. So, yes, this means no excavation and no property damage! Using epoxy-based coating, we restore the integrity of your pipes internally eliminating the need for intrusive digging.
Here’s how the process works:
- First we will perform a camera inspection of the pipes to determine the exact location and severity of the damage.
- Then, the pipe is cleaned until it’s restores to the original circumference.
- The epoxy-coated fiberglass sleeve will be inserted into the hole until it reaches the damaged site.
- That fiberglass sleeve is then inserted into the broken pipe where it is inflated to fill the damage area. We will continue the inflation until it ultimately forms a brand new section of piping
- And, of course, a camera inspection is performed again for quality assurance
Trust us – the trenchless method is the way to go. Traditional pipe repair takes twice as long, and will cost you twice as much! You not only have to pay for the cost of the work, but also to have your landscaping and foundations repaired.
Go with the experts that know how to repair your pipes without all that hassle. Go with Lake Cook Plumbing. Call us today!