Service Partner Plan
Are you a service partner plan member? If not, it’s time you became one!
Being a SPP member means that Lake Cook Plumbing makes you and your family’s safety and security our number one priority. We will perform an annual plumbing safety inspection accompanied with a comprehensive written assessment that covers all ground.
Our Service Partner Plan provides safety, savings, priority service, and more. It’s time you joined the club!
Service Partner Plan Features
- Test your drinking water
- Test and label the emergency shut-off valves
- Inspect the water heater temperature
- Check your water pressure
- Inspect all faucets and showers
- Inspect your sump pump
- Inspect the washing machine hose and drain
- Inspect the garbage disposal
- Inspect all toilets for leaks
- Inspect the dishwasher hose and drain
- And more!
- 10% discount: Who doesn’t love to save money? When you become a Service Partner Plan Member, you will receive 10% off of every plumbing service every time you need it.
- No emergency service fees: Have a plumbing problem at 3am? No worries! With the SPP membership, not only will we respond to your emergency fast, but you won’t have to pay the extra fee.
- When you become a Service Partner, your calls become top priority. Your plumbing jobs – emergency or just a regular service call – will be at the top of our list.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: If you are not fully satisfied with the work our technicians do, we’ll make it right or you won’t pay.
- Transferable: Your Service Partner Plan can move with you to your new home, or can be given to the buyer of the home you’re selling.
What’s not to love about the Service Partner Plan? The next time you book a job with Lake Cook Plumbing, ask your technician about becoming a Partner, or call us today for more information!