Tankless Water Heater Services in Chicago
For residents in Buffalo Grove and suburban Chicago, the time has never been better to consider upgrading to a tankless water heater. These systems are quickly finding their way into homes across the country because they have proven their worth and efficiency time and time again.
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
These systems will:
- Outlive your conventional unit by 5-10 years, giving you 20 years of consistent hot water.
- Provide endless hot water to you and your family
- Often come with a manufacturer’s warranty of at least 12 years.
- Provide cleaner water.
- Not leak because they have no tank to crack or break.
The reasons why we can confidently say that tankless water heaters are more effective than conventional ones is because the technology is better. And we’re going to tell you why.
Conventional water heaters burn fuel 24 hours a day, even when no one is home. That not only wastes energy, but it wastes money! And in this day and age, no one can afford to waste anything.
Tankless systems, on the other hand, are referred to as “on-demand” units because they only heat water when you request it. In order to ensure that the water you request is always the temperature you desire, a tankless water heater uses what’s called a heat exchanger. The heat exchanger is activated by the incoming flow of water.
When you turn on the hot water tap in your home, that water circulates through the heat exchanger. From there, the heat exchanger heats the cold water to the temperature set on the tankless’ thermostat.
Why Tankless is the Best Choice for Your Home
- Save energy and money: Tankless water heating systems are 95% efficient, which means that 95% of its energy goes to heating your water. Because only 5% of energy is wasted, you aren’t dishing out money in utility bills for energy you aren’t using.
- Unlimited hot water: Just because it heats on demand, and doesn’t sit in a tank somewhere, doesn’t mean you won’t have the hot water when you want it. No more cold showers with tankless!
- Space savings: Only about the size of a carry on suitcase, tankless water heaters can fit in more compact spaces than a conventional system.
- Little to no leaks: More than likely, the only leak you will see coming from your tankless will be due to a pipe breaking. Because they don’t have a tank to crack or break, a tankless water heater won’t spew water all over your floors.
To learn more about tankless water heaters, or to have one installed in your home, call Lake Cook Plumbing today!