Drain Cleaning in Skokie
- Drain Cleaning
Sink Drain or Sewer Drain Clog – Lake Cook Plumbing Can Handle It
One of the most frustrating and stressful issues in everyday life is a clogged drain. The water just sits there and, despite your best efforts, it just will not budge. Whatever is causing the backup is deep and impassable. You’ve tried the plunger, only to make matters worse with a mess on the floor. Even attempting to snake out the clog on your own leaves you frazzled.
That’s where we come in. At Lake Cook Plumbing, our trained technicians will show up uniformed with a fully stocked truck. They handle all types of clogs and blockages, leaving your house or business cleaner and you, the customer, happier and stress-free.
Types of Clogs
- Toilet Clogs: When the plunger just won’t take care of the issue.
- Kitchen Drain Clogs: Often garbage disposals add to the clog and it becomes impossible to wash dishes in backed up water. Our technicians will restore your sink to a clean, waste-disposing machine.
- Clogged Shower Drain: Powerful chemicals can harm your bathroom pipes. In order to properly clear up clogs caused by hair and soap scum, a trained professional will use his toolbox full of remedies and knowledge to provide a clear path for soapy water.
- Clogged Sewer: This can present a dangerous and serious issue; don’t attempt to clear the blockage alone, contact Lake Cook Plumbing immediately. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to arrive at your location and clear the blockage.
- Basement Drain Clog: Water damage from a clog in the basement drains can leave a foul odor and permanent stains. Call today and a Lake Cook Plumbing truck will be at your door in no time.
Other Issues to Watch For
- Catch Basins and Storm Drains: After a long winter and during the spring showers in Skokie, a clogged catch basin or storm drain can create havoc on your property. A technician will inspect then clear out any blockages such as debris, dirt, leaves, or trash that could affect your landscaping or even worse, your house or business.
- Sewer Drain Cleaning: Sometimes, a clogged drain is the least of your concerns. When the blockage is farther down your sewer line, backed up sewage can be very dangerous and cost an arm and a leg to clean up. Our technicians will inspect the line with a specialized drain camera pinpointing exactly where the blockage is. Hydro-jetting is the best way to completely remove the clog without damaging pipes, restoring them to their original condition.
Through the high-tech usage of drain cameras and water jetting, our technicians will use all of their vast knowledge to handle any issue, saving you money and stress in the long run. Whether it’s a clog on Sunday morning or a clog New Year’s Eve, a technician will arrive at your residence or place of business ready to tackle any situation.
Don’t take any chances with your drains or sewer; contact Lake Cook Plumbing for a free estimate today!