Drain Cleaning In Lake Zurich
No one wants to deal with a slow drain or clogged toilet. The drains in your home or business carry the dirty water to the city sewer system and can easily become clogged for a number of different reasons. Drains that become clogged need to be addressed quickly in order to prevent backups in your home – and so you and your family can go back to using the plumbing like normal.
Here at Lake Cook Plumbing, your local Buffalo Grove and suburban Chicago drain cleaning experts, we clean all types of drains and offer several solutions for remedying the problems. These include:
- Kitchen And Bath Drains– When you’re ready to wash off the day’s dirt and grime, you’ll probably head to your kitchen or bathroom sink. Because these drains connect to the sewer system, when they become clogged, it causes your entire plumbing system to act sluggishly. It would be a good idea for you to recognize the signs that your drain is clogged.
- Catch Basins and Storm Drains– Catch basins and storm drains are vital to prevent against flooding in your home. Their main purpose is to route water from rains, floods, and other groundwater into the sewer system and away from vulnerable areas of your home. Because they funnel away harmful debris like leaves, paper, rocks, and trash, it’s not surprising they can become clogged. To prevent these clogs, it’s important to get them cleaned out regularly.
- Sewer Drain Cleaning– Sewer drain clogs are not something you should ignore, as they are only going to get worse as time goes by. As soon as you suspect that you have a clog in your mainline, it’s vital that you call a Lake Cook Plumbing expert to check out the problem. The first step is determining the location and severity of the clog so we can ensure that all the proper actions are taken to completely remove the problem.
- Camera Inspection– Camera inspections are used to easily find where any problem areas are in your drains, and to help us determine the best course of action for repair. Excavation is no longer necessary with this quick and effective method.
- High – Pressure Water Jetting– High-pressure water jetting addresses the clog and the build-up, leaving your drains completely clean! We use specialized equipment that gets inserted into your drains and blasts high-pressurized water into the system. This is the only method that will truly clean your drains, and remove the clog in its entirety.
For a drain cleaning job that’s the best in the business, call Lake Cook Plumbing today!