Sewer Camera Inspection in Libertyville
- Drain Cleaning
Remove Clogs With Minimal Disruption
Sewer pipes run deep in the ground and often pass under sidewalks, trees and landscaping. Getting to these pipes when a blockage occurs is hard work. In the past, plumbers would have to run long snake lines into the sewer system in order to clear any clog. As this was, and still is, effective, it can harm the sewer pipes causing expensive damage as well as tearing up your yard. Most often, the town of Libertyville will not assist in repairing sewer pipes on your property.
At Lake Cook Plumbing, we utilize state of the art technology in finding out exactly where the issue lies causing you a gigantic headache.
How Can Camera Pipe Inspection Help You?
Imagine a movie set deep down in the catacombs of a sewer system. Tight spaces, dark, and quite scary. The camera view takes us through this eerie cavern until we get to the end, or so it seems. It is just a blockage, preventing everything including water from passing. This is a movie our technicians watch whenever they are called out to inspect a blocked sewer line.
Benefits of this camera inspection include:
- With these cameras, our technicians will find exactly where the issue arises.
- Instead of guessing as to what or where the blockage is, they can now use water jetting to target the troublemaker.
- No need to dig up your yard with an expensive backhoe or spend hours finding the cause; our technicians will find out exactly where to focus their efforts.
- A camera pipe inspection will identify all types of problems, such as root intrusion and pipes that are broken or corroded.
- The camera also identifies grease buildup, leaks and obstructions.
- These high definition cameras are waterproof and made to take a beating.
- They are able to fit in pipes from two inches in diameter up to thirty-six inches.
In addition, radio transmitters on the camera record the depth and physical location from the surface of any defect or obstructions so that a technician can accurately diagnose and solve any drain line concerns. There is no guesswork, so your issues will be resolved quickly and cost effectively.
A camera inspection is recommended if you experience repeated drain line backups, slow drains, or clogs. Additionally, a camera inspection before you purchase a home will help ensure that sewer lines are free of problems that can cause headaches and expensive repairs down the road after you move in.
Day or night, weekdays or weekends, our technicians are there to serve your home or business. Arriving in uniform with a stocked truck, they will handle all of your plumbing needs whether it is a simple clog or one that requires an extreme close-up. Contact Lake Cook Plumbing today!