6 Benefits From Hydro Jetting Your Pipes
If you have some kind of plumbing in your Illinois home, it’s inevitable that it’ll eventually have a clog in it. There are a variety of methods that can be used to fix them, but hydro jetting offers many benefits from traditional de-clogging methods. Hydro jetting involves a video inspection to locate the location of the problem before spraying it with a water jet ranging from 3,000 to 8,000 psi. Lake Cook Plumbing can provide you with the information on whether your home could use a jetting.
Here are six reasons hydro jetting is superior to similar clog-clearing options:
- It’s highly effective. Traditional plumbing methods can clear out clogs, but hydro jetting fully clears the line of any traces of the clog and any other debris in the pipe. Traditional plumbing methods leave behind residue that can build up over time, leading to slow draining or another clog.
- It’s cost-effective. As mentioned previously, a hydro-jet clears out the clog and any traces of debris in the pipe. Clearing out other debris helps prevent future problems, which would cost money to have fixed. In other words, getting a hydro-jetting can pay for itself in saved maintenance costs.
- It’s faster and more sanitary. Plumbing of any sort is a dirty job, but sanitation is still important. With traditional jobs, debris and sewage can come into contact with the plumber or worse, your home and the surrounding environment. Hydro jetting is faster than traditional methods, reducing the time the plumber has to spend in contact with sewage.
- It’s environmentally friendly. It’s true that hydro jetting uses a lot of water, but it’s not nearly as environmentally wasteful as other methods. Other methods make use of procedures and chemicals that cause more environmental damage than simply using a lot of water. Hydro jetting’s lack of chemicals also makes it a viable cleaning choice for homes and buildings near water sources like rivers and likes.
- It’s highly versatile. Hydro jetting isn’t just for commercial jobs. It’s fully capable of dealing with bigger and smaller jobs. Residential pipe clogged with sludge or grease? Hydro jetting can take care of it! It’s also able to take on heavy-duty problems like tree roots blocking a city’s sewer line.
- It’s good preventative maintenance. Since a hydro jet fully clears out the pipes while unclogging them, it’s a great way to help prevent future problems with your plumbing. It’s a good idea to schedule a hydro-jetting appointment whenever you buy a new building. The video inspection by itself can identify future problems and save you a lot of time and money on later issues.
Why should Lake Cook Plumbing be the ones to hydro jet my pipes?
Lake Cook Plumbing has been a trusted name in the plumbing business since 1954. We make sure we always give our customers up-front pricing, work around their schedules, and leave them fully satisfied. Our company is committed to superior quality and keeps pace with modern technology while recruiting certified experts. Call us today to schedule your plumbing’s hydro jet appointment!