Water Conditioning in Buffalo Grove
Rid Hard Water With a Water Conditioner
Buffalo Grove has a long history with pure water. From the bison who would drink the crystal clear water from the banks of Buffalo Creek to the warriors of the Potawatomi and later the French and English; the area has a reputation for drinkable water.
Despite the rich history in pure water, minerals such as calcium and magnesium make hard water difficult to live with. By using a water filter, the conditioned water will be pure and clean with great taste.
Symptoms of Hard Water
- Deposits around fixtures
- Bathtub rings
- Red-tinged water
- Dingy clothing
- Dry or itchy skin
- Spots on glass shower doors
- Foul smelling water
- No lather using shampoo or conditioner
- Reduced water pressure
- Deposits on clothes and “clean” dishes
One solution to this maddening issue is with the help of a water conditioning system. A water conditioner can reap instant benefits to your water line such as:
- Reduced scaling
- Reduced sediment, chlorine and other impurities that affect taste, odor, and feel of your water.
- Improved quality of tap water
- Whiter, brighter clothes and sparkling dishes
- Increased appliance performance and longevity
- Cleaner feeling skin and hair
- Increased water pressure
- Silky soft hair
The real benefit of water conditioning is the removal of aggressive chemicals such as ammonia, chlorine, and cancer-causing chloramines. Depending on the capacity of the system, a water conditioner can benefit your entire household or business.
What to Expect from Lake Cook Plumbing:
- A trained professional arrives clean and prompt to inspect existing water system.
- They determine the best water conditioner based on usage and desired results.
- You receive an up-front price quote.
- The installation is performed correctly the first time, satisfaction guaranteed for the first ninety days.
- The technician leaves your site cleaner than prior to their arrival. They assure the customer that the system is working correctly.
Lake Cook Plumbing is here to help. Our technicians are knowledgeable on the latest technology and installation techniques. Along with a clean, professional experience, they bring experience and a no-nonsense approach.
At Lake Cook Plumbing we concentrate on plumbing while you concentrate on your busy lives. Call us today!