lake cook pipe repair
Pipe Repair in Lake Zurich
Leaky or Corroded Pipes in Lake County? Call Us!
It’s an unfortunate reality that the pipes in your home or business won’t last forever. A number of things can lead to the inevitable breakdown of your pipes: corrosion, tree roots, damage, and other factors. Chances are, at some point or another, you will need pipe repairs or replacement of your piping and you’ll need to call in a professional.
At Lake Cook Plumbing, our plumbing experts are licensed, bonded, and insured. We offer a wide range of pipe repairs, including:
- Sewer main replacement- If your sewer main is damaged, leaking, broken, or having problems, we can help return it to working order. Though sewer main replacement can be an extensive process that may require some excavation to your property, we will do everything we can to reduce the amount of damage that’s done. And, of course, we will help you in returning the area back to normal after the work is done.
- Pipelining– Repairing piping problems may seem like a heavy job, and in the past, that would have been true. It would have required excavation of your landscaping and the tearing up of your walls and floors. Fortunately, that is no longer the case. Pipe repairs can now be completed, in most instances, by relining the interior of the pipe. There are three types of pipelining solutions: epoxy lining, resin pipelining, and slip lining.
Lake Zurich Repipe Solutions
Homes that are in need of repiping have a few options to choose from:
- Total replacement– While this type of job does require breaking through walls and floors, you will gain a lot more than you will lose. You will have peace of mind that your pipes will work reliably while also increasing your home’s value. If you are in the process of a remodel, anyway, you might want to consider this.
- Exposed replacement– Even if all the pipes in your home do need replacing, if you want to save a little money, you can choose to have only the pipes replaced that are exposed. However, this option is only on the table as long as hidden pipes are found to be in acceptable condition.
- PEX piping– This is more of a repair solution than a replacement, but it is helpful if you don’t want to destroy any of your property. You can have PEX piping snaked into your existing pipes to fix any problems you are having.
Don’t let a pipe problem ruin your home or business! Schedule Service With Lake Cook Plumbing today at (847) 450-0953 so our Lake Zurich plumbers can fix it as soon as possible!