Water Heater Services
Water Heating Services In Lake Zurich
When your water heater fails abruptly, it can seriously disrupt your day. To avoid waking up one morning to an icy cold shower, it’d be a good idea to recognize the signs that your water heater is on it’s last leg:
- If it’s old, it might be time to start thinking about a new one
- No hot water, or inconsistent water temperature
- Constant repairs
- Strange noises
- Signs of corrosion on the water heater tank
Many of those problems can probably be repaired fairly easily. However, if you have a leak or corrosion build up, replacement is your only option. But, that’s not necessarily a bad thing: you have the local Buffalo Grove and suburban Chicago water heater experts at Lake Cook Plumbing to help find the perfect water heater for you and your family.
Water Heater Replacement Benefits
You might think paying for repairs every now and again is more cost-efficient than getting a whole new water heater. But, what you may not know is that water heaters on the market today are far more efficient than the model you probably have in your home.
A new water heater has many benefits, including:
- Reduced energy bills
- Water conservation
- Increase home value – potential buyers can’t lower the price for a faulty or old water heater if you have a nice new one!
- Better temperature regulation, and consistent water temperature
Water Heater Options
At Lake Cook Plumbing, we install and service many different types:
- Natural gas water heaters: These are the most popular kind we install, likely because they’re clean, safe, and economical.
- Electric water heaters: With an electric water heater, you won’t have to worry about any gas lines being run, or having to maintain the pilot light. They also don’t have minimum space requirements like natural gas ones do.
- Tankless water heaters: These are great options because they heat water on demand, which means if no one is using hot water, you’re not spending the money to heat it. Tankless also take up far less room and last many years longer than tanked water heaters.
- Hot water circulation pumps: This ensures that hot water arrives exactly when you want it – no more waiting around for the water to get hot.
Ready for that water heater replacement? If so, call Lake Cook Plumbing. We’ve been installing and repairing water heaters for over 50 years and we want you to be our next customer!