Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless Sewer Repair in Lake Zurich
Sewer line clogs are not just an annoyance; they also create a hazard in your home that you surely don’t want. And we don’t want that for your either. At Lake Cook Plumbing, your local Buffalo Grove and suburban Chicago plumbing experts, we have a high level of expertise in handling all kinds of sewer line problems.
And what’s more, we offer trenchless repair services because we don’t want a sewer line problem to be any more of a hassle than it already is.
Trenchless Repair and Trenchless Installation
In the past, fixing sewer lines would have involved excavating your property to access and repair the line. While in some cases that is our only option – depending on the condition of your pipes, and a couple other factors – whenever possible we use the trenchless method.
Here’s how a trenchless installation and repair would work:
- We will evaluate your sewer line with a camera to identify what we’ll need to fix the problem.
- We will clean the lines and pull and epoxy barrier-lined pipe into place, creating a smooth “pipe within a pipe” effect. Roots will not be able to penetrate the pipes and calcification would not be a problem because deposits will not stick to the inner walls of the new pipes.
- Since this whole process is performed above ground, none of your floors or landscaping will be damaged.
Trenchless Installation Benefits:
Besides the fact that you will get a like-new, workable, and efficient sewer line without the hassle of yard excavation, you will also enjoy:
- Significant cost savings over other methods, such as traditional sewer replacement.
- Restoration of the line’s structural integrity, prevention of root intrusion, and increases of flow capacity.
- A sewer line that is warranted for as long as you own your home.
There’s a little bit more to this trenchless repair than what has already been mentioned. In particularly tough cases, we like to use a method called pipe bursting.
Residential Pipe Bursting
The pipe bursting trenchless repair technique is reserved jobs in which the pipe is so badly collapsed or vulnerable to outside pressure that a fiberglass sleeve of epoxy coating would fail to work properly. If a pipe is found in that bad a condition, pipe bursting is typically the only method of repair.
Pipe bursting is very similar to the trenchless repair you’ve just learned about. It’s cheaper and faster than traditional excavation jobs and doesn’t disrupt the job site’s surroundings.
Sewer problems can be tough to deal with, so let us handle them the right way. Call Lake Cook Plumbing today!